My posts often relate to black metal, nature, cats, and Norwegian culture.
things girls are made to feel ashamed of-
- having periods
- choosing what they want to wear on their body
- wanting to/not wanting to have sex
- putting boys in the ‘friendzone’
- standing up against misogyny
- ruining a boy’s life by telling the police that he raped her
- having hair on their body
- not appreciating catcalls
- not appreciating chivalry
- having control over their own fucking body
honestly so sad.
My excitement over season two of Lilyhammer is ridiculous.
I’ve been stifling screams for over an hour.
Real life black metal guys
1. FURZE. SANDVIKA, NORWAY. 2005
2. KING OV HELL, BERGEN 2002
3.NECROBUTCHER CUTTING WOOD FOR THE WINTER. 2006
lots of awesome pic from an awesome photographer at http://peterbesteprints.blogspot.ca/
Aloha From Hell on We Heart It
this changes everything oh my god
do you understand why it trips me out that people can drive 45 minutes and be in aNOTHER COUNTRY?
I drive for 45 minutes and im like
a city over
I live in “Italy” and took a day trip to go to “Austria” and “Germany”
Chums, that’s sweet, and all, but Australia just ate Texas for breakfast.
If you drive for 45 minutes in Australia you aren’t a city over, you’re just 45 minutes away from the city.
If you drive for 45 minutes in Australia you may not even leave the cattle station.
If you drive for 45 minutes in Canada you may not even leave your driveway.
If I drive 45 minutes in the us I’m just at another mcdonalds
If I drive for 45 minutes in Northern Ireland I’m 10 minutes into the sea.
I can’t drive.
I will use this post to explain tumblr